The PAN1760 Series, place and play, single-mode, Bluetooth Low Energy module is based on Toshiba’s TC35667 SOC, with an integrated Bluetooth Smart controller, ARM7 CPU core, Bluetooth SIG certified stack v4.1, API, and GATT profile. The PAN1760 Series delivers high-speed operation at ultra-low power consumption. Design in time and application BOM are minimized with embedded 26MHz oscillator and 2.4 GHz antenna.
The PAN1760 Series is a fully autonomous device, perfectly suited for stand-alone operation, with integrated 512Kb EEPROM and 32KB of RAM for application code storage and execution.
Bluetooth dual-mode networks – Bluetooth Classic plus Bluetooth Smart (Low Energy) – are easily implemented by pairing together Panasonic’s PAN1760 Series Bluetooth Smart and PAN1026 Series, Bluetooth SmartReady modules, as they share an identical form factor and module footprint. Most Bluetooth Low Energy applications and profiles developed for PAN1026 Series can be transferred to PAN1760 Series. Created with the design engineer in mind, product design cycles are greatly reduced using Panasonic’s free of charge reference design and design review services. PCB layouts are simplified using available Gerber files and minimized with Panasonic’s tiny footprint technology. The module is just 15.6mm x 8.7mm x 1.9mm and fully shielded to improve immunity. All Panasonic Bluetooth RF modules carry FCC, IC, CE and Bluetooth certifications.
- Wearable Devices
- Health Care, Medical Diagnostic Systems – Sports and Leisure Equipment
- Mobile Phone Accessories
- Industrial Measurement and Diagnosis
- Devices Where Power Consumption is Critical
- Consumer Electronics
- Remote Controls
- Health Care and Medical
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Blood Glucose Meter
- Software and Hardware Compatible with the PAN1026 Series
- Bluetooth 4.1 (LE) Embedded GATT Profile with High-Level API Commands
- Power Consumption: Typ. 5.4mA Tx/ Typ. 5.4mA Rx / <1μA Deep Sleep
- Tx Power 0 dBm, Rx Sensitivity -91 dBm
- Small 15.6 x 8.7 x 1.9 mm³ SMD Package
- 32KB on-chip RAM for Applications
- 512Kb EEPROM
- Autonomous Operation, No Host Required
- Standard SIG BLE and “SPP over BLE” Profiles Available
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature
|ENW-89847A1KF||PAN1760 Series, Bluetooth Low Energy Module, Integrated Antenna|
|EVAL_PAN1760EMK||PAN1760 Series Experimenter Kit|
Program development is easily accomplished using the EVAL_PAN1760EMKExperimenter Kit and extracted API enabling text based high level commands. The EVAL_PAN1760EMK Experimenter Kit simplifies both firmware and hardware development by integrating a Cortex M3 processor, PAN1760 Series, and UART on a single board.