- The Nebula board is an IoT cloud ready board developed by Future Electronics which allows developers to quickly prototype and deploy their IoT ecosystems.
- Wireless connectivity is supported by the Murata 1DX module which houses the Cypress-based CYW4343W Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Classic (BR/EDR)/BLE chipset radio.
- The board contains STMicroelectronics’ STM32F429 MCU which is an ARM Cortex-M4, with 32 bit RISC core, 2MB Flash and up to 256kB SRAM.
- The Nebula board supports application development through Cypress’ WICED® (Wireless Internet Connectivity for Embedded Devices) platform. WICED Studio provides a single common development environment for multiple wireless technologies with a simplified application programming interface, code snippets, sample applications and Cloud agents to accelerate the development process.
- The board is equipped with 4 different interfaces to access the STM32F429 peripherals to enable developers to create any IoT application:
1. Arduino™ Compatible Shield
2. mikroBUS™ Socket
3. Pmod™ Type 2A
4. USB Device
- The board is designed for users to explore the vast opportunities in IoT applications such as asset tracking, energy management, fitness, lighting controls, HVAC, portable controls, security and building automation.
- In addition, the Nebula board explores easy hardware expandability through a large number of standardized add-on boards via these connectors, with each one focusing on a different application such as motor controls, sensors and wireless connectivity to enable IoT development. These will be available to purchase from Future Electronics.
PURCHASE A BOARD FOR ONLY $99, or REGISTER TO QUALIFY TO RECEIVE A FREE BOARD